Situation AnalysisThe current website is showing its age. It is not RWD. It does not do a great job of getting planners excited about out destination.
The website does a number of things well…Content Management by Members… RFP form to match Planners with Members…Listing Destination
The number one business goal is to generate leads for its members.
1. DesignPromotion + Presence = Conversion
The question is , how do we get there...
- Your Brand
- Client Goals
- Business Goals
- Analysis of Current Site (GA/Usability)
2. Functionality/Usability Blending Customer Goals & Business Goalshttp://www.nicholsinteractive.com/arrigoni-woods
3. Relevant ExperienceUniquevenes.com and Newenglandinnsandresorts.com
Extensive Lead Generation Strategies (Usability Testing, A/B Testing and many years of experience.)
Member tools (self-manage content without compromising the site for planners, view leads)
UV Tools for Member Retention (emails, follow up emails, monthly summary reports)
4. Work Sampleshttp://www.novaguides.com