With literally hundreds of choices for a content management system these days, how do you make the choice? The most popular content management systems are:
Drupal or WordPressWhile we work in both of the most popular open source content management systems. Drupal and WordPress are two of the most powerful Open Source solutions for Content Management Systems because they are robust, easy to use, and constantly growing and adapting to the needs of the large, worldwide community of users. Hundreds of thousands of companies, large and small, have and maintain WordPrees and Drupal-powered websites because of these benefits.
You're in Good Company
Take Control of Your WebsiteCKEditor is a ready-for-use HTML text editor designed to simplify web content creation. It's a WYSIWYG editor that brings common word processor features directly to your web pages. Enhance your website experience with our community maintained editor.
Why Drupal & WordPress?Here are a few reason:
- Easy Content Management and Manipulation with Dashboard in plain English
- SEO Tools are equally, if not more, powerful for on-page optimization
- Unlimited admin roles
- Unlimited content types
- Easy to Install
- Of the three most popular open source platforms (Wordpress and Joomla, too), it's been around 3-5 years longer (which ultimately means there is more investment in the Drupal community)
- Over 11,000 modules ready to plug and play
- Simple E-commerce integration
- Less Coding than other OSPs to integrate third party systems such as email platforms, payment gateways, and reservations/booking systems
- More flexible than any other OSP for custom design and branding
- More flexible than any other OSP for custom social media feeds